学习啦 诗盈 2018-10-27 11:10:17
Should have done... 本应该……
1. She shouldn't have gone sightseeing.
2. We should have gone swimming, but it rained.
3. We should have offered our help to him.
A: You should have been at home and enjoyed a big meal.
B: Yes. I should have gone to buy the ticket in advance. But now...
A: But now you can stay with friends and enjoy a holiday too.
B: Right. Let's go and find some fun.
Someone is in the way. 有人挡住我。
"in the way"的意思是“在路中央阻碍”，它可能是指真实的被阻挡，或是抽象的事物受到阻碍，无法进行某种举动。
1. We can't move. Someone is in the way.
2. Someone is in the way. Let him move away.
3. Someone was in the way. I didn't finish it.
A: Did you see that?
B: No, I missed it.
A: How could you miss that?
B: Someone was in the way.