学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>金融英语>

银行柜台常用到的英语对话

秋连分享

  现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。

  金融英语:特种储蓄章程

  Sally Berklin wants information about the Savings Bond plan at the First National Bank.

  萨利·伯克兰在第一国民银行想得知一些有关储蓄债券章程的信息,

  She is talking to the manager of the Savings Department .

  她正在和储蓄部门经理谈话。

  Berklin:What do you mean about the Savings Bond plan?Is it possible for me to use that type of account ,too?

  伯克兰:您所说的储蓄债券章程是什么意思?我是否也能使用这种帐户呢?

  Manager:Yes,of course .We offer it to all our customers.Our Savings Bond program offers our highest rate of interest for long-term savers.

  经理:当然可以,我们向所有顾客提供这种帐户。我们的储蓄债券章程对长期存款储户提供最高利率。

  Actually ,they are certificates of deposit for maturities of six to ten years ,

  实际上它们是定期为6到10年的存单,

  and are available in any amount from ,000 to 0,000.

  存款额从5,000美元到100,000美元的任何定期存单。

  B:Oh,they are only for people with lots of money .

  伯克兰:哦,这个章程只是为那些很有钱的人设立的。

  M:Well ,actually you'd be surprised at the number of middle-income people who use this program ,especially retired people.

  经理:实际上,相当多的中等收入的人特别是退休的人都用这种章程,您会对其使用人数之多感到惊奇。

  You see ,we pay accumulated interest by bank check every quarter.

  您看,我们每个委度都以银行支票的形式向顾客支付累计利息,

  So they are almost like an investment plan .

  因此,这些存款几乎就是一笔投资规划。

  B:That sounds very nice.But what if I have to cash in the Savings Bond before maturity?

  伯克兰:听起来真不错,但是如果我不得不提前兑现储蓄债券怎么办?

  M;Well,unfortunately ,you would incur a penalty ,as with any premature cancellation of a time deposit .

  经理:很遗憾,就象提前支取定期存款一样,您得接受一定罚款。

  But we encourage customers not to buy Savings Bonds unless they are reasonably sure they can hold them until matuity .

  但是,我们希望顾客们十分确信有把握直到期满才支取存款,再来购买储蓄债券。

  B;They sound like an excellent investment idea,especially the advantage of receiving earned interest every three months .

  伯克兰:听起来这是个极好的投资办法,特别是每3个月就能得到利息的好处。

  I'll consider placing some of my savings in Savings Bonds as soon as I save enough.

  等我把钱攒够了,我马一考虑把我的一部分积蓄换成储蓄债券。

  金融英语:计算日息

  Donald Craig is asking the New Accounts clerk at the First National Bank about their daily interest advertisements.

  唐纳德·克雷格在第一国民银行向一个负责新开帐户的职员询问有关银行的日息广告的事。

  Craig:What do you mean when you say daily interest in your advertisements?

  克雷格:你们的广告中所说的日息是什么意思?

  Clerk:We mean that we compute interest on your account balance every day and credit it to your account on a quarterly basis.

  职员:我们的意思是说,我们每日计算您的帐户余额应得利息,并且每个季度把应得利息计入您的帐户的贷方。

  Cr:How can you compute the earnings daily ?Isn't that too much trouble ?

  克雷格:你们怎么能够每日都计算应得利息呢?那不是太麻烦了吗?

  C:Well,actually Mr.Craig ,it's relatively easy to do since we keep all our account records by computer

  职员:哦,克雷格先生,实际上做到这一点是比较容易的。因为我们使用计算机储存我们所有的帐户记录,

  This enables us to give even better service to our customers .

  这样我们就能更好地为我们的顾客服务。

  Cr:You really mean ,then ,that you're paying me interest on the interest that I earn if I keep my money in the bank .

  克雷格:那么您实际上是说,如果我把钱存入银行,你们就会以复制的形式支付我所赢得的利息了。

  C:Yes,that's right.We credit your earned interest automatically to your account and that figures as part of the balance for the next interest-earning period.

  职员:是这样的。我们会自动地把您赢得的利息计入您的帐户的货方,而且这些利息成了您的帐户中存款余额的一部分。

  It's really an accumulative account which continues to grow and earn returns for you .

  再接着计算利息时,这一部分余额也将赢得利息。这的确是个累计帐户,不断地增加数额为您生息。

  Cr:What if I withdraw the earned interest each time? Then I lose the advantages of an accumulative account ,don't I ?

  克雷格:如果我每次都把赢得的利息取出来,又会怎么样呢?那我就失去了累计帐户的优势,对吗?

  C:Yes,you would .The accumulative effect only works if you maintain the balance and earned interest in the account.

  职员:是的,您会失去的。您只有保留帐户中的金额和赢得的利息,累计帐户的效果才能体现出来。

  Cr:That's a good way to make money .I'll try not to make any more withdrawals .

  克雷格:这到是个挣钱的好办法,我争取尽量少提取存款。

  C:Yes,that's a good plan .

  职员:这是个好计划。

  Cr:You're right .Maybe I'll become rich that way!

  克雷格:您说得对,照这样做法或许我会变得富裕起来。

  英语口语:开立个人支票帐户

  John Smith is opening a personal checking account at the National City Bank .

  约翰·史密斯正在国家城市银行开立个人支票帐户。

  Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

  职员:我能为您做什么,先生?

  Smith :Yes,please .I'd like to open a personal checking account .

  史密斯:谢谢!我想开立一个个人支票帐户。

  C;Yes,sir .Do you want a regular or a special checking account ?

  职员:好的,先生。您想开立普通的还是特殊的支票帐户?

  S:I'm not sure what the difference is .

  史密斯:我不太清楚它们有什么区别。

  C:Special accounts are more economical if you think you'll write fewer than 15 checks each month .

  职员:如果您认为您每月开支票少于15张,那么特殊帐户更为经济。

  S:I probably won't write many ,just a few checks each month for shopping and paying some bills.

  史密斯:我可能不会开那么多张支票,一个月只需几张支票买东西和支付一些帐单就可以了。

  C:I think the special account will be best ,then .

  职员:我想那您最好是使用特殊支票,

  There's no minimum balance required and the service charge is only 20 cents for each check you write .

  它没有最小存款余额的限制,而且您开出的每张支票只收取20美分手续费。

  S:Yes,I think that's what I need.Can I open the account with this check ?It's my payroll check from my company .

  史密斯:好的,我看这正是我所需要的。我可以开这种支票账户吗?这是我所在公司的工资支票。

  C:Yes,of course .We'll take your payroll check for 7.00 as your initial deposit .

  职员:当然可以,我们将把您的工资237美元作为您的第一笔存款。

  Will you please fill out this signature card with your name,address,and occupation ?

  请您在这张签名卡片上填写您的姓名、住址和职业。

  I'll get a receipt and a checkbook for you while you're completing these forms.

  您填写这张卡片时,我来为您准备收据和支票。

  S:Can I get my name printed on the checks?

  史密斯:可以把我的姓名印在支票上吗?

  C;Yes,of course .We offer free personalized checks to all our customers .

  职员:当然可以,我们对这里所有顾客免费提供个人支票。

  If you would like your address printed on your checks,too,we can do that for a nominal charge .

  如果您愿意把您的住址也印在支票上,我们可以照办,为此需收取少许费用。

  S:I think I'll just take the free ones.I can always write my address on the checks myself .

  史密斯:看来我还选择免费支票,自己把住址写在支票上吧。

相关文章:

1.常用金融英语词汇大全

2.金融英语

3.金融英语教程 介绍

4.金融行业用英语怎么说

5.金融英语双语阅读两篇

    4179103