学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>

关于日常的英语情景对话

玉莲分享

  英语阅读不易,英语口语对话更不易。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的关于日常的英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

  Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

  如梅:这家购物中心可真大呀!这里阳光明媚,地方宽敞。

  Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

  大山:西埃德蒙顿商场是北美最大的购物中心,在这里,你可以购物、就餐、滑冰、看电影,还可以玩过山车呢。

  Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

  如梅:哎呀,这里有滑冰场和过山车,真少见啊。

  Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

  云波:加拿大各地都有大型购物中心吗?

  Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

  大山:是,多数加拿大城市都有购物街,在购物街购物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什么都能买上。

  Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

  如梅:Under one roof 是什么意思?

  Dashan: It means... In one place.

  大山:意思是……“在同一个地方”。

  Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

  如梅:喔,我明白了,这叫under one roof。

  Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

  云波:在中国如梅和我总是在百货商场或者去街上的小商店里买东西。

  Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

  如梅:云波喜欢上百货商店买东西,但我喜欢去小商店。

  Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

  大山:我嘛,我是很少购物。 我有时上街买点吃的,仅此而已。

  Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

  云波:哎,你们看,冰淇淋屋,我们买点蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

  Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

  如梅:对。我们休息一会儿吧。

  Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

  大山:好主意。我特别喜欢吃冰淇淋。我总是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你们一般吃什么味的?

  Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

  云波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅总是吃草莓的。 我去买冰淇淋。 我来请客。

  Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

  大山:多谢啦,云波。

  Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

  如梅:大山,我想给我上海的弟弟买件礼品。

  Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

  大山:那我们找一家礼品店吧。 我们可以到问讯处去问路。

  Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

  如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

  Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

  大山:是啊,真棒。谢谢你,云波。

  Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

  云波:还客气什么,你们喜欢我就很高兴了。

  关于日常的英语情景对话:SHOPPING

  Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

  大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

  Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

  服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

  Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

  大山:到楼下怎么走?

  Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

  服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

  Dashan: Thank you.

  大山:谢谢你。

  Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

  店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

  Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

  如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

  Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

  大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

  Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

  如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

  Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

  店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

  Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

  如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

  Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

  大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

  Rumei: I don't know.

  如梅:我不知道。

  Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

  大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

  如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

  Yunbo: Me, too.

  云波:我也喜欢。

  Salesperson: What size do you need?

  店员:您想要几号的?

  Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

  如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

  Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

  店员:这是黑色中号的。

  Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

  如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

  Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

  店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

  Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

  如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

  Dashan: That's a good deal.

  大山:那真合算。

  Rumei: Dashan, English only.

  如梅:大山,只说英语。

  Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

  大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

  Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

  店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

  Rumei: Cash

  如梅:付现金。

    2120135