学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

乘坐飞机情景对话

焯杰分享

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面学习啦小编为大家带来关于乘坐飞机的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  乘坐飞机情景对话:预订机票

  A: Good morning. Can I help you?

  A:您早,能为您做些什么?

  B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

  B:早,我想订一张8月2日去广州的机票。

  A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

  A:请稍等。对不起,先生,8月2日的票已订完了,但第二天有去广州的航班。

  B: May I inquire about the departure time?

  B:请问飞机都什么时候起飞?

  A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

  A:早上航班9点12分起飞,下午航班2点起飞。

  B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?

  B:早上班机什么时候到达?

  A:At 13:15.

  A:下午1点15分。

  B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.

  B:好吧,我订一张这次班机的票。

  A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

  A:好的,先生。请最好在起飞前两天的中午12点前再确认一下机票,否则预订会自动取消。

  乘坐飞机情景对话:确认机票

  A: Reservation Center, Global Airlines. Can I help you?

  A:全球航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

  B: Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticker.

  B:是的,我来电确认机票。

  A: May I have your name,please?

  A:请问您叫什么名字?

  B: My name is Li Lin, In fact,I have a reservation on Flight No.916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

  B:我叫李林。我事先已订了明天飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,下午2点离开纽约。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

  A:Certainly, madam.

  A:当然可以,太太。

  B: Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

  B:后天同次航班有座吗?

  A: Yes,madam.You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 916 for London, leaving New York at 2:00 p,m. on October 25.

  A:有,太太,您已重新确认10月25H飞往伦敦的916次航班机票,离开纽约的时间为下午2点钟。

  乘坐飞机情景对话:出示护照

  A: Passport, please!

  A:请出示护照!

  B:Here you are!

  B:给。

  A: Italian?

  A:意大利人吗?

  B:Yes.

  B:是的

  A: Where in Italy are you from?

  A:意大利的什么地方?

  B: Florence.

  B:佛罗伦萨。

  A: There sure are a lot of people from Italy visiting right now.

  A:现在从意大利来的游客真不少。

  B: I’m not surprised. Our school year just ended, and a lot of Italians are on vacation.

  B:这不奇怪。我们的学期才结束,还有许多意大利人正在休假。

  A: How long do you plan to stay?

  A:你打算呆多久?

  B: About ten days.

  B:大约10天。

  A: All right. Here’s your passport. Welcome to the China.

  A:行了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到中国来。

  乘坐飞机情景对话:托运行李

  A: Good morning, sir. Where are you flying today?

  A:早上好,先生。您要飞往哪里?

  B: I'm flying to New York.

  B:我要去纽约。

  A: Can I have your ticket and passport, please?

  A:能看一下您的机票和护照吗?

  B: Here you are.

  B:给你。

  A: OK. What baggage are you going to check?

  A:好了,您要托运什么行李?

  B: I want to check these two.

  B:我想托运这两件。

  A: The small one is OK. But the other one is too heavy.

  A:小箱子没问题,但是大的太重了。

  B: So, what should I do?

  B:那怎么办?

  A:If you have only got 4kg of overweight baggage, it can be checked free of charge. But now you have got so much. You have to pay

  a charge for it.

  A:如果您只超重了4公斤,能免费托运。可您现在超了这么多,您只好付费了。

  B: How much will that be then?

  B:那要多少钱?

  A:90 yuan.

  A:90元。

  B:OK! Here It is.

  B:好的,给你。

  A:Here is your receipt.

  A:这是您的收据。

    441708