学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

礼物赠送时如何用英语交流的情景对话

燕妮分享

  挑选礼物的时候是一个问题,然而赠送礼物时候的交流也同样是个技巧,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍礼物赠送时如何用英语交流,欢迎大家阅读!

  关于礼物赠送的英语对话

  Mr. Taylor has invited me to a dinner party tonight.

  泰勒先生邀请我今天晚上去参加一个晚餐会。

  I have no idea about what I should bring.

  我不知道我该带什么东西好。

  In fact , it is absolutely unnecessary for you to bring anything.

  事实上,你完全不用带什么东西。

  But I don't feel good if I go empty-handed.

  但是如果我空手去我觉得不太好。

  If you insist on brining something, it should be a small ,inexpensive item, such as a toy for his son, or some flowers for his wife, etc...

  如果你坚持要带点什么,也应该是一些小的、便宜的东西,比如,给他儿子带个玩具,或者给他妻子带些鲜花等等

  Since we're going to have a get-together ,so I prefer to bring some food.

  因为我们打算搞个聚会,所以我还是带点吃的东西吧。

  I've got an idea.

  我有个主意

  What's that?

  什么主意?

  Since Mr.Taylor likes Chinese food very much ,so you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it.

  既然泰勒先生喜欢中国食物,这样你就可做一道中国菜带去。

  Or you can bring something to drink.

  或者带一点什么喝的东西。

  That's a wonderful idea.

  这个主意真不错

  And I was told that Mrs.Taylor is especially intersted in traditional Chinese arts and crafts,and your wife is good at carving shells,so why not give her some shell carvings?

  听说泰勒夫人对中国传统的工艺品很感兴趣,你妻子又善于贝雕,为什么不给她送点贝雕呢?

  A good idea.I'll try that .Thank you very much for your help Lihui.

  好主意。我就这样做。非常谢谢你的帮助,李慧。

  You're welcome .Have a good time.

  不用谢,祝你玩得开心。

  Thanks Bye.

  谢谢再见

  Bye.

  再见

  礼物赠送时的英语交流

  Come in please, Mr.Zhao .It's good to see you.

  请进,赵先生。很高兴见到你。

  I'm sorry to be late.

  对不起,我迟到了。

  Oh, it's no problem.I'm glad you've come.

  没关系,你来了我很高兴。

  I could not find your house . and I went to a wrong address.

  开始我没有找到你的家,我找错了地方。

  Really?

  真的吗?

  It's very kind of you to have invited me.Here is something for you and Mrs.Taylor.

  很高兴你邀请了我。我给你及夫人准备了点东西。

  How nice of you! What's in the box? It smells delicious.

  你真好!盒子里装的是什么?闻起来真香。

  Oh, some Chinese food! It looks really inviting.

  噢,是一盒中国菜!看起来真诱人。

  It's Oiled Chicken with Bamboo Shoots,and it's Sichuan specialty.

  这是油淋子鸡,是四川名菜。

  Thank you very much .Did you cook it yourself?

  非常谢谢你,你自己做的吗?

  Yes, here is a gift for Mrs.Taylor.

  是的。这是给泰勒夫人准备的一份礼物。

  Let me open it What a lovely shell!

  我来打开它。多么漂亮的一只贝壳!

  We know that Mrs.Taylor is interested in Chinese arts and crafts. so my wife carved the shell herself.

  我们知道泰勒夫人对中国工艺品很感兴趣,所以我妻子就亲自雕刻了这只贝壳。

  Really? You wife is a great artist.It's so nice .I'm sure my wife will appreciate it very much.

  真的吗?你妻子可是个了不起的艺术家。它真漂亮。肯定我妻子会非常喜欢它。

  I'm glad you like it.

  你们喜欢它,我非常高兴。

  Sit down, please, Make yourself at home.

  请坐,随便点

  Your room is nice and it's tastefully decorated.

  你的家真漂亮,装饰得真雅致。

  Thanks.It's so hot .Would you like something to drink?

  谢谢。天气真热,要喝点什么吗?

  Some Pepsi Cola, Please.

  请来点百事可乐。

  Ok,Here you are.And we'll have dinner in a few minutes.

  行。给你。我们马上就开饭。

  Thanks.

  谢谢

  Notes

  笔记

  if I go empty handed.

  如果我空手去。

  I went to wrong address.

  我找错了地方

  Oiled chicken with Bamboo Shoots.

  油淋子鸡

  Sihuan specialty

  四川名菜

  Make yourself at home.

  随便点

  礼物赠送:Cultural Notes to Giving Gifts 送礼的文化背景

  Just like Chinese, Westerners give gifts on many occasions, such as ,on birthdays of good friends, at weddings, at Christmas and some other holidays,

  正象中国人一样,西方人在许多场合下也赠送礼物,比如,好朋友的生日、结婚庆典、圣诞节以及一些其它节日,

  when someone achieves an honor or gets a promotion, and on a farewell visit to a good friend,etc...

  当某人获得荣誉或得到提升时,告别朋友时等等。

  Although gifts are always welcome , it is not necessary to exchange gifts all the time.

  尽管礼物总是受欢迎的,但不是在什么时候都要相互交换礼物。

  Generally speaking, Westerners exchange gifts only among good friends, therefore ,it's inappropriate to give gifts to casual acquaintance.

  总地说来,西方人只是在好朋友之间才交换礼物,因此,给一些泛泛之交的人赠送礼物是不合适的。

  Even if you are good friends, if you give them too many gifts, they will feel uncomfortable too, because they don't know how to reciprocate.

  即使你们是好朋友,如果你送的礼物太多,他们也会感到不自在的,因为他们不知道如何回礼才好。

  Usually when you are invited to dinner ,it is absolutely unnecessary to bring a gift except on special occasions, for example when you are going to be an overnight or weekend guest.

  通常当你应邀去参加宴会时,你完全没有必要带礼物,但除了一些特殊场合,比如,如果你要在朋友那儿过夜或度周末时。

  If you wish to bring something, in most cases, the gifts should always be small, simple and inexpensive.

  如果你想带礼物,通常应该是一些简单便宜的小礼物。

  You might bring some sweets, or some small toys for the children or a book,some flowers, a bottle of wine etc, for the host or the hostess.

  你可以给孩子带些糖果、小玩具等,或者给男女主人带一本书、一些花、一瓶酒等。

  If you like ,you can wrap the gifts ,but wrapping is not always necessary.

  如果你喜欢,你可以把礼物包起来,但不一定必要。

  If you want to make your gifts special, you can bring some typical Chinese goods, such as, Chinese tea, Chinese book markers,

  如果你想让你的礼物比较特别,你可以带一些典型的中国货,比如说,中国茶、中国书签、

  Chinese papercuts, Chinese paintings, or other things like that ,or even you can cook a Chinese dish and bring it with you.

  中国剪纸、中国画等诸如此类的东西,或者你可以做一道中国菜带上。

  Westerners prefer to open a gift at once and admire it.

  西方人喜欢立即打开礼物欣赏它。

  They would thank you and make some comment about the gift's beauty or practiality, so that you know your gift is highly appreciated.

  他们会谢谢你,并赞赏礼物的漂亮和实用,这样你就知道你的礼物倍受青睐。

  Westerners value homemade things.

  西方人崇尚自已做的东西。

  When they ask you whether the gift is homemade ,in fact they are flattering you.

  当他们问你这礼物是否是你自已所做时,事实上,他们是在恭维你。

  They are trying to tell you that you are skillful and talented enough to make it.

  他们是想告诉你,你非常灵巧能干,能做出这个礼物。


猜你喜欢:

1.9个贴士确保送礼物时不出糗(双语)

2.国际交往中的馈赠礼仪

3.赠送馈赠的原则和礼仪

4.如何送礼馈赠

5.英语美文:给爱最重的礼物

    147846