学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于简单的日常生活英语对话

韦彦分享

  随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。学习啦小编整理了关于简单的日常生活英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于简单的日常生活英语对话一

  妻子: Honey, how about our dinner?

  亲爱的,我们的晚饭怎么办?

  丈夫: Let’s go to the new restaurant near the park.

  我们去公园边上新开的餐馆吃吧。

  妻子: OK, anyway,we don’t want to cook.

  好,反正我们都不想煮。

  丈夫: Take your coat and let’s go.

  带上你的外套,走吧。

  妻子: Remember, let’s split the bill.

  记住,我们分开付款。

  丈夫: I know, I have been used to the so-called niggard eyes from others.

  我知道,反正我已经习惯别人投来所谓的小气的眼光了。

  妻子: Don’t care about it, splitting the bill is just between you and me, others can’t not split the bill for us.

  别管它,分开付款是你我之间的事,别人又不为我们付款。

  丈夫: Why do you insist on splitting bills?

  为什么你坚持要分开付款啊?

  妻子: I want to find out who can take the charge of managing our family finance preferably.

  我想知道我们谁能更好地管理我们家的财政。

  丈夫: So that is what it is.

  原来如此啊。

  关于简单的日常生活英语对话二

  Jason: Go home. You look so pale and have been coughing for hours.

  回家吧。你看起来好苍白,你已经咳了几个小时了。

  Erin: I know. I ran out all my tissues. Do you have ..? Ah chew!

  我知道。我用完了纸巾。你有?

  Jason: OMG, will I die? What should I do?

  天哪,我会死吗?我该怎么办?

  Erin: Easy man. Just a cough. It's not like deadly germs. I just had a cold. Be a man.

  放轻松。只是咳嗽而已。又不是什么致命的病菌。我只是感冒了而已。

  Jason: Just a cold? You knwo what? Every cough will make 20,000 bacteria. Does that number mean anything to you?

  感冒而已?你知道吗?每次咳嗽都会制造两万个病菌。难道这个数字对你来说没有任何意义吗?

  Erin: Okay, you are saying I made 20,000 bacteria just now. And you might die from them.

  你的意思是我刚刚制造了两万个病菌,而你可能因此而死亡。

  Jason: I did not mean that. I ...

  我不是这个意思。我,

  Erin: What's the stammer for? Act like a man, chicken. Just admit it. I am so happy for Mindy. If she got married with you, she would regret. Believe me.

  为什么结巴?像个男人,胆小鬼。承认吧。我真为明迪感到高兴。如果她嫁给你了,她肯定会后悔的。

  Jason: You evil woman. You took away my lover. Now, you are going to take my life. What's the matter with you? Why not just kill me? Why do you want me to suffer?

  你这个邪恶的女人。你抢走了我的爱人。现在,你想夺走我的生命。你怎么回事啊?为什么不直接杀了我?为什么想让我痛苦?

  Erin: You are a freak! I am sick and I so don't want to talk to you. Bye.

  你这个怪人!我是个病人,我真不想跟你说话。再见。

  关于简单的日常生活英语对话三

  Tom: It must be feeling cool to be a king. I have my subjects and fans adore me. I control people's lives.

  做皇帝肯定很爽。我崇拜我的臣民和粉丝。我掌握生死大权。

  Mindy: Why do all men have a thing for manipulation?

  为什么所有的男人都有控制欲?

  Tom: That's not true. But it won't harm anyone if I think about it occasionally.

  也不是。可是偶尔想想又不会给谁带来坏处。

  Mindy: You won't think about it if you tell you this story which my friends told me. There was an Emperor in China.

  如果我告诉你我朋友给我讲的故事,你就不会这么想了。在中国,以前有一个皇帝。

  Tom: Did you make it up? Was this emperor real?

  你自己编的吧?这位皇帝是真的吗?

  Mindy: Of course he was real. The Emperor Yao Chang back in Qin Dynasty murdered the king and usurped the throne. He had been haunted by this bad dream. Eventually, he died.

  当然是真的了。秦朝的皇帝姚苌谋杀了皇帝,然后夺位篡权。之后就一直被噩梦困扰。最后死了。

  Tom: Shoot me! He must be the poorest emperor ever. That's karma. He murdered someone for power.

  不是吧。他肯定是世上最可怜的皇帝。这就是因果报应。他因为权力而谋杀了别人。

  Mindy: Not just an ordinary man. He killed a king. I am so happy today.

  不仅仅是一个普通人。他杀的是一个皇帝。我今天好开心。

  Tom: Why are you happy? It is definitely not something worth celebrating.

  为什么开心?这又不是什么值得庆祝的事情。

  Mindy: No. I just think we have something in common finally.

  没有。我只是觉得我们终于有共同点了。

  
看了“关于简单的日常生活英语对话”的人还看了:

1.日常生活简单英语小对话

2.简单的日常英语对话

3.简单日常英语对话

4.有关日常生活情景对话

5.日常生活英语对话

    1953551