学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

有关于金融的英语对话阅读

韦彦分享

  英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。学习啦小编整理了有关于金融的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

  有关于金融的英语对话一

  A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

  我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。

  B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?

  可以。您想换多少钱?

  A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem?

  五万人民币?可以吗?

  B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware thatthere is a ten-percent service charge, though.

  您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。

  A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!

  B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?

  等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?

  A:Yes I do; here is my account number.

  有。这是账户号。

  B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction.Any particular denomination?

  会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?

  A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.

  要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。

  B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?

  给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?

  有关于金融的英语对话二

  A:Would you like to ask any questions?

  请问有什么问题吗?

  B:I need to know about the fees.

  我想问问关于费用的问题。

  A:What kind of fees?

  那是什么费用呢?

  B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

  就是信用卡透支费。

  A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

  是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。

  B:What’s the fee?

  怎么算的?

  A:The fee is every time you overdraft.

  每次25美元。

  B:How is that a small fee?

  怎么会有这样的费用?

  A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

  这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。

  B:I see.

  好吧。

  A:Do you have any more questions?

  请问还有别的问题吗?

  B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

  暂时还没有,谢谢你。

  有关于金融的英语对话三

  A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?

  女士,早上好。我能为你服务吗?

  B:Yes, I’ve come to inquire about a 6,000-dollar remittance from California. Has it arrived?

  是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?

  A:May I have your name, please?

  请问你的名字是什么?

  B:My name is Jenny Clinton.

  我的名字是Jenny Clinton。

  A:I see. Wait for a moment please. I am sorry, Mrs. Clinton, but the remittance doesn't appearto have arrived yet.

  知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。

  B:Really? It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.

  是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。

  A:If the money was sent by cable, it would have taken about one or two days. But if it wassent by airmail, it would take at least one week.

  如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。

  B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.

  好的,那么我后天再过来。

  A:Or would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?

  或者钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给你吗?

  B:That would be very kind of you.

  如果那样,那实在是太好。

  A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as theremittance has arrived?

  你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。

  B:The phone number is 328 6765 extension 105.

  我的电话号码是328-6765,105分机。

  A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time. Goodbye.

  谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。

  
看了“有关于金融的英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于金融的英语对话阅读

2.关于金融相关英语对话短文

3.关于金融方面的英语对话

4.金融英语经典情景对话

5.有关金融的英语口语对话

    2549242