学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>英语情景对话>

关于商业的英语对话话题阅读(2)

楚欣分享

  关于商业的英语对话 :Advertising 广告

  Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.

  海伦:我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。

  Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.

  李奥纳德:当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。

  Helen:What media do you plan to use?

  海伦:你们准备使用何种媒体?

  Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.

  李奥纳德:考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。

  Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.

  海伦:这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。

  Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.

  李奥纳德:是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。

  Helen:Will there be any direct mail?

  海伦:会有任何广告邮件吗?

  Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.

  李奥纳德:没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。

  Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.

  海伦:说得没错。请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。

  Leonard:Great. We'll get started right away.

  李奥纳德:太好了。我们马上准备。

  关于商业的英语对话 :Promotional Activities 促销活动

  Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

  莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

  Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

  海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

  Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

  莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

  Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

  海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

  Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

  莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

  Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

  海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

  Lester:Any larger ads?

  莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

  Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

  海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

  Lester:Sounds perfect.

  莱司特:听起来很周全。

  Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

  海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

  关于商业的英语对话 : Inquiring about products 询问产品

  Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

  崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

  Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

  哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

  Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

  崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

  Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

  哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

  Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

  崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

  Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

  哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

  Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

  崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

  Harold:No kidding?

  哈洛德:真的吗?

  Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

  崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

  Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

  哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

  Tracy:The list price is US0 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

  崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

  Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

  哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

>>>下一页更多“商业话题英语对话阅读”

348874