学习啦>学习英语>英语听力>

九年级英语听力翻译(2)

玉莲分享

  九年级英语听力翻译2

  Unit 2: I used to be afraid of the dark.

  单元2:我过去害怕黑暗。

  Section A, 1b

  节,1 b

  Conversation 1

  谈话1

  Bob: Mario, is that you?

  鲍勃:马里奥,是你吗?

  Mario: Yeah, it is. It's Bob! Hey, guys, it's Bob! I haven't seen you for four years!

  马里奥:是的,它是。这是鲍勃!嘿,伙计们,这是鲍勃!我好久没见到你了四年!

  Bob: Yeah. I'm here with my parents. We're visiting for a couple of days. Wow, Mario, you look different! You used to be short, didn't you?

  鲍勃:是的。我这里有我的父母。我们参观了几天。哇,马里奥,你看上去不同了!你过去矮,是吗?

  Mario: Yes, I did. Now I'm tall. And so are you!

  马里奥:是的,我是。现在我是高的。你也一样!

  Bob: That's true ... And you used to wear glasse

  鲍勃:这是真的„和你用来穿格拉斯

  Mario: You have a great memory. Now I wear contact lenses!

  马里奥:你有一个美好的记忆。现在我戴隐形眼镜!

  Conversation 2

  对话2

  Bob: Hey, Amy, it's great to see you.

  鲍勃:嗨,艾米,很高兴见到你。

  Amy: Hi, Bob. How are you?

  艾米:嗨,鲍勃。你好吗?

  Bob: Fine. Wow, you've changed!

  鲍勃:很好。哇,你变了!

  Amy: Really? How?

  艾米:真的吗?如何?

  Bob: Well, you used to have short hair.

  鲍勃:嗯,你过去是短头发。

  Amy: You remember that? Yes, I did.

  艾米:你还记得吗?是的,我是。

  Bob: And you used to be really tall!

  鲍勃:和你曾经是真的很高!

  Amy: Not any more. You're taller than me now, Bob

  艾米:不是任何更多的。你比我高了,鲍勃

  Conversation 3

  谈话3

  Tina: Hiya, Bob.

  蒂娜:你好,鲍勃。

  Bob: Hi, Tina. You've changed too.

  鲍勃:嗨,蒂娜。你已经改变了。

  Tina: Oh, yeah?

  蒂娜:噢,是吗?

  Bob: You have blonde hair!

  鲍勃:你有金黄色的头发!

  Tina: Yeah, it used to be red, didn't it?

  蒂娜:是的,它曾经是红色的,不是吗?

  Bob: And it's straight!

  鲍勃:和它的直发!

  Tina: It used to be curly.

  蒂娜:它曾经是卷发。

  2a,2b

  2、2 b

  Paula: Hey, Steve! Over here! Don't you remember me?

  波拉:嘿,史蒂夫!在这里!你不记得我吗?

  Steve: Oh, wow! You're Paula, aren't you?

  史蒂夫:哦,哇!你是波拉,不是吗?

  Paula: That's right.

  宝拉:没错。

  Steve: But you used to be really quiet, didn't you?

  史蒂夫:但是你曾经是很安静,不是吗?

  Paula: Yeah. I wasn't very outgoing.

  波拉:是的。我不是非常外向。

  Steve: No, you weren't. But you were always friendly. Wait a minute! Did you use to play the piano?

  史蒂夫:不,你没有。但是你总是友好。等一下!你过去弹钢琴吗?

  Paula: Yes, I did. But now I'm more interested in sports. I play soccer and I'm on the swim team.

  波拉:是的,我是。但是现在我更喜欢运动。我踢足球和我在游泳队。

  Steve: Wow! People sure change.

  史蒂夫:哇!人们肯定变化。

  Section B, 2a, 2b

  B部分,2 a、2 B

  Girl 1: My six-year-old brother started school this week.

  女孩1:我六岁的弟弟开始上学这个星期。

  Boy 1: He's really lucky. Life was great when I was six.

  男孩1:他真的很幸运。生命是伟大的,当我六岁。

  Girl 1: Really? Why?

  女孩1:真的吗?为什么?

  Boy 1: Oh, school work was really easy.

  男孩1:哦,学校的工作真的是容易的。

  Girl 1: Not for me. I didn't use to like tests. Now I don't worry about tests.

  女孩1:不是为我。我不喜欢测试。现在我不担心测试。

  Boy 1: And we used to play every day after school. Now we just study all the time.

  男孩1:和我们以前每天放学后玩。现在我们只是学习所有的时间。

  Girl 1: Yeah, but we used to walk to school. Now we have to take the bus.

  女孩1:是啊,但我们常走路去学校。现在我们必须乘公共汽车。

  Boy 1: I remember one bad thing. I used to hate gym. Now I love gym class.

  男孩1:我记得有一件坏事。我过去讨厌健身房。现在我喜欢体育课。

  Girl 1: Me, too.

  女孩1:我也是。

2794266