学习啦>学习英语>英语写作>英语作文>

外贸还价英文范文

玉莲分享

  询盘知识外贸的第一步,之后的英文信函中讨价还价的步骤也是不可避免的。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的外贸还价英文范文,供大家参阅!

  外贸还价英文范文1

  Thank you for your letter of 10 October. We are surprised to hear that you consider our price for tin plate sheets too high.

  Much as we would like to do business with you , we regret to say that we cannot entertain your counter offer. The price we have quoted is quite realistic. We would point out that we have received substantial orders from other sources at our level.

  If you could improve your offer, please let us know. Since

  supplies of this product are limited at the moment, we would ask you to act quickly.

  We assure you that any further enquiries from you will receive our prompt attention.

  多谢10月10日来函。得悉贵公司认为锡片价格太高,颇感意外。

  本公司所报价钱相宜,其他客户皆大批订货。虽亟欲与贵公司达成交易,无奈未能接受贵公司的还价,实属遗憾。若蒙修改还盘条款,还请赐知。现时该产品供应有限,尚请从速采取行动。

  欢迎随时询价,以效微劳。

  外贸还价英文范文2

  Dear Sir: June 8, 2001

  We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.

  Yours truly

  外贸还价英文范文3

  2-3-1 Counter-offer

  2-3-1 还价还盘

  Mr. Green: Hello, Mr. Yang! I'm anxious to know your counter-offer.

  格林先生:你好,杨先生!我很想知道你方的还盘情况。

  Mr. Yang: Well, Mr. Green, we've got it for you. Now, here it is. For "Hero 310" ballpen, our counter-offer is as follows: US .55 per dozen CIF New York.

  杨先生:格林先生,我们已为你方制定出了还盘,给你,“31英雄”牌圆珠笔的纽约到岸价每打4.55美元。

  Mr. Green: My godness! At that price we are not playing in the same ball park.

  格林先生:天啊!这样的价格,咱俩可谈不到一块儿。

  Mr. Yang: We are sincere. My counter-offer is in line with the international market.

  杨先生:我方是认真的,我方的还价和目前国际市场水平是一致的。

  Mr. Green: We are also sincere about the business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too wide.

  格林先生:我们也是有诚意银你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  Mr. Yang: Business is rather slow nowadays. And the competition for the market is rather keen. For instance, South Korea has just joined in, and the offer they make is much lower than that you have quoted.

  杨先生:近来市场清淡,况且竞争激烈。如你所知,韩国厂家最近也加入了竞争,他们提供的价格就比你方的价格低。

  Mr. Green: But our produce has so far enjoyed better quality than others. Considering the quality, I should say the price we offered is reasonable.

  格林先生:迄今为止我方产品一直享有比其他厂家的产品更好的质量,考虑到质量因素,我认为我方的价格是合理的。

  Mr. Yang: No doubt yours is of high quality, but your price shouldn't be therefore so high. To be frank, there is much water in your price.

  杨先生:当然,你方产品的质量较高,但价格也不能因此就这样高啊!坦率地讲,你方报价水分不少。

  Mr. Green: What are you talking about? I don't understand you.

  格林先生:你说什么?我不明白你的意思。

  Mr. Yang: I mean you didn't quote us a firm offer. We have to squeeze the water out of your price so as to see the rock-bottom price.

  杨先生:我的意思是讲你方并未报给我方实盘,我方必须将你方价格中的水分挤去,以便见到实价。

  Mr. Green: Definitely I don't agree with you. As you know, the price for raw material has gone up in recent years. If we accept your counter-offer, we will lose money. Anyhow, we can't reduce the price to that level as you wanted.

  格林先生:我根本不同意你这种说法。如你所知,近来原材料价格上涨得厉害,如果我们接受你方的还价,我们将亏损,我们无论如何能把价格降低到你方还的那样低的水平上。

  Mr. Yang: Now how much can you bring down the price?

  杨先生:那么你们认为你方在价格上能降低多少呢?

  Mr. Green: In order to conclude the business, we can give you a special discount of 3%. That's really the best we can do.

  格林先生:为了成交,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣,我们确实只能到此为止了。

  Mr. Yang: Good! That's the first step. Now, could you give us 1% more discount if our order is substantial?

  杨先生:很好,这是第一步。如果我方的订货数量相当大,你方能再给1%的折扣吗?

  Mr. Green: But what's your idea of a substantial order?

  格林先生:那么你说的数量相当大是什么概念呢?

  Mr. Yang: Well, supposing our order is 10,000 dozen.

  杨先生:假如是10000打呢?

  Mr. Green: Though yours is hardly able to be called substantial, for a good start to our business relationship, we agree to reduce altogether 4% of the price we quoted.

  格林先生:虽然这样的数量很难说得上相当大,但为了我们之间的业务关系有个开端,我们同意对我方原始价格降低4%。

  Mr. Yang: Done. I'm very glad we have finally brought the transaction to a successful conclusion.

  杨先生:成交,很高兴我们终于做成了这笔交易。

  Mr. Green: Me, too.

  格林先生:我也一样。

  实用情景句型

  1. At that price we are not playing in the same ball park.

  这样的价格,咱俩可谈不到一块儿。

  Your counter offer is too low for us to accept.

  你方还价太低,我们无法接受。

  Your counter offer is too low, we can't accept it.

  你方还价太低,我们无法接受。

  We find your counter offer too low to accept.

  你方还价太低,我们无法接受。

  Your counter offer is so low that we can't accept it.

  你方还价太低,我们无法接受。

  2. My counter-offer is in line with the international market.

  我方的还价和目前国际市场水平是一致的。

  My counter-offer is in accord with the international market.

  我方的还价和目前国际市场水平是一致的。

  My counter-offer is in keeping with international market.

  我方的还价和目前国际市场水平是一致的。

  Our counter-offer is well founded.

  我们的还盘价格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is reasonable.

  我们的还盘价格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is favorable.

  我们的还盘价格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is rational.

  我们的还盘价格是很合理的。

  Our counter-offer is good.

  我们的还盘价格是很合理的。

  3. We are also sincere about the business with you, but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too wide.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but the gap between our prices is too great.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but the gap between your price and our price is great.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but your price will never be able to come down to our price.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but there exists a big gap between our prices.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但你方的还价与我方的价格悬殊太大。

  We are also sincere about the business with you, but we have a great gap between our prices.

  我们也是有诚意跟你们做成这笔生意的,但我们的价格差距太大了。

  To be frank with you, your counter-offer can not even cover our production cost.

  坦率地讲,你方的还盘价甚至低于我方的生产成本。

  To tell you the truth, your counter-offer is even lower than our production cost.

  坦率地讲,你方的还盘价甚至低于我方的生产成本。

  Tell you the truth, your counter-offer is even under our production cost.

  坦率地讲,你方的还盘价甚至低于我方的生产成本。

  4. Considering the quality, I should say the price we offered is reasonable.

  考虑到质量因素,我认为我方的价格是合理的。

  You will find our price reasonable if you take into account the fine quality of our products.

  如果你把我方产品的良好质量考虑进去,你会发现我方的价格很合理。

  You will consider our price good if you pay more attention to the fine quality of our products.

  如果你把我方产品的良好质量考虑进去,你会发现我方的价格很合理。

  You will think our price favorable regarding our fine quality of products.

  如果你把我方产品的良好质量考虑进去,你会发现我方的价格很合理。

  You will find our price acceptable when you take the fine quality of products into account.

  如果你把我方产品的良好质量考虑进去,你会发现我方的价格很合理。

  5. To be frank,there is much water in your price.

  坦率地讲,你方报价水分不少。

  Frankly there is much water in your price.

  坦率地讲,你方报价水分不少。

  Frankly speaking, there is much water in your price.

  坦率地讲,你方报价水分不少。

  To be honest, there is much water in your price.

  坦率地讲,你方报价水分不少。

  6. Now how much can you bring down the price?

  那么你们认为你方在价格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can you lower the price?

  那么你方在价格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can you reduce the price?

  那么你方在价格上能降低多少呢?

  Now how much can we get a price reduction?

  那么你方在价格上能降低多少呢?

  7. In order to conclude the business, we can give you a special discount of 3%.

  为了成交,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  To start the ball rolling, we can give you a special discount of 3%.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% in order to make a deal.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We decide to give you a special discount of 3% so as to start the ball rolling.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% in order to start the ball rolling.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% to get business underway.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% to close the business.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  We can give you a special discount of 3% so as to encourage business.

  为达成交易,我们可以给你方3%的特别折扣。

  8. Could you give us 1% more discount if our order is substantial?

  如果我方的订货数量相当大,你方能再给1%的折扣吗?

  Could you grant us 1% more discount if our order is large?

  如果我方的订货数量大,你方能再给1%的折扣吗?

  Could you grant us 1% more discount if our order is big enough?

  如果我方的订货数量大,你方能再给1%的折扣吗?

  9. Though yours is hardly able to be called substantial, for a good start to our business relationship, we agree to reduce altogether 4% of the price we quoted.

  虽然这样的数量很难说得上相当大,但为了我们之间的业务关系有个开端,我们同意对我方原始价格降低4%。

  I'll respond your counter-offer by reducing our price by four dollars.

  我同意你们的还价,减价4美元。

  To encourage business, we're prepared to make a reduction.

  为促成交易,我们准备降价。

  To support you in promoting sales, we grant you a special discount of 5%.

  为促进你方销售,我们同意给你方5%的特别折扣。

  10. I'm very glad we have finally brought the transaction to a successful conclusion.

  很高兴我们终于做成了这笔交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally concluded the transaction.

  很高兴我们终于达成了交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally conducted business.

  很高兴我们终于达成了交易。

  I'm very glad we have finally closed the deal.

  很高兴我们终于达成了交易。

  I am glad we've come to an agreement on price.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。

  I am pleased with the agreement on price.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。

  I am happy with our agreement on price.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。

  I am pleased that we've made an agreement on price.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。

  I am happy that we have got an agreement on price.

  双方在价格上达成了协议,我感到很高兴。

  

看过外贸还价英文范文的人还看了:

1.外贸英文邮件范文

2.英文外贸报价和收款邮件范文

3.进出口英语外贸函电的范文

4.外贸英语写作:进出口类商业书信写作范文

5.关于讨价还价的英语口语

6.外贸专业英文简历范本2篇

    3305138