学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

英语笑话大全

韦彦分享

  笑话是一种特殊的言语交际类型,它以间接的、隐含的方式来传递交际意图。学习啦小编整理了50字爆笑英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

  50字爆笑英语笑话篇一

  I didn't take that in

  我没有把药吃下去

  A fellow who was rather slow on the uptake had been suffering from constipation, so the doctor provided him with some suppositories.

  有位理解能力相当迟缓的老兄一直为便秘所苦,因此医生给他一些利肠的栓剂。

  A week later, the patient came back to tell the doctor that his condition had not improved.

  一星期后病人回来告诉医生,他的状况尚未改进。

  "I'm amazed," said the doctor. " Have you been taking the medicine I prescribed for you?"

  “我觉得好奇怪,”医生说。“你有没有采用我开给你的药方呢?”

  "What do you think I've been doing, shoving it up my ass?"

  “你以为我做什么呢?难道要我把它们都塞进屁股里吗?”

  50字爆笑英语笑话篇二

  You said what?

  你说什么?

  Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking alongdisconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. The bottle broke and agenie suddenly emerged before them.

  莫伊、赖利和卷毛因船触礁搁浅而被困在一个无人荒岛上,他们寂寞无助地沿岸边走着,这时莫伊踢到沙滩上一只瓶子,那只瓶子破了后,突然出现一个精灵。

  "Thank you. oh Masters, for releasing me from my captivity. For your kindness, please allow meto grant you each a wish. "

  “谢谢你们从囚禁我的瓶子中把我放出来,我的主人。为了报答你们的恩惠,请让我为每位实现一个愿望。”

  "Well, it's not too difficult to figure out what I want," said Moe. "I wish I were back home. "

  “哦,我的愿望很容易想出来,”莫伊说。“我希望我能回到家里。”

  No sooner had he said the words than he was back in dear old Brooklyn.

  话一说完,莫伊就已在他可爱的布鲁克林老家中。

  "I want to be back home, too," said I Larry, and he, too, was instantly transported.

  “我也想回家,”赖利说,他马上也就被送走了。

  " Gee, it's alone some here without Moe and Larry," said Curly. "I wish they were here to keepme company. "

  “唉,没有莫伊和赖利,一个人在这里真无聊,”卷毛说。“我希望他们能回到这里陪伴我。”

  50字爆笑英语笑话篇三

  Oh,good job

  哦,你做的真好

  Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a bandof ferocious Bedouin.

  莫伊。赖利和卷毛三个傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中时,一群残暴的贝都因人把他们抓了起来。

  "By the code of the desert you miserable infidels must be destroyed," declared their savageleader. "Set up the guillotine !"

  “依据我们沙漠的规定,你们这些可怜的异教徒必须被处死,”野蛮的首领说道。“把断头台架设好。”

  Moe was the first to be ordered to the death instrument.

  莫伊首先被命令上断头台。

  The blade descended but, amazingly, stopped just short of his neck.

  但令人惊讶的是,刀具落下时在接近脖子地方就停止不动了。

  "It's a miracle! " declared the Arab. "Release him!"

  “这是个奇迹!”这位阿拉伯人说道。“把他放走!”

  Next, Larry placed his head under the huge, razor-sharp blade. But once again it stoppedshort of his neck.

  接着赖利把头放在像剃刀刀片一样锐利的大刀之下,但又一次刀子在接近他的颈部地方停了下来。

  "By Allah, another miracle!" affirmed the sheik once more. "Release him! "

  “奉阿拉真主之命,又是另一个奇迹!”酋长又一次宣布。“放了他!”

  Finally, Curly was led to the ominous device. Looking closely he noticed a splinter of woodblocking the path of the blade.

  最后卷毛被带到那不吉利的断头台上,仔细察看后,他发现一块小木片挡住了刀锋的去路。

  "Well, no wonder it's not working," he announced.

  “难怪它没反应,”他大声说道。

  "Here's your problem right here."

  “你们的问题就在这里”

  
看了“50字爆笑英语笑话”的人还看了:

1.超爆笑的英语笑话5篇

2.英语笑话50字左右

3.经典爆笑英文小笑话大全

4.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

5.英语小笑话50字带翻译

    3283970