学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>医学英语>

看病时用的上的英语口语之患失眠症

腾宇分享

  人病了,就要去医院看病,那么那些看病时需要用上的口语,你都知道吗?下面是小编为您收集整理的看病时用的上的英语口语之患失眠症,供大家参考!

  看病时用的上的英语口语之患失眠症

  病人:早上好,大夫。

  Patient: Good morning, doctor.

  医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

  病人:我最近有点失眠。

  Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

  医生:这种情况有多久了?

  Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

  病人:三个月了。

  Doctor: Three months.

  医生:服用过什么药吗?

  Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

  病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  医生:有头痛的情况吗?

  Doctor: Do you have headaches?

  病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

  Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

  医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

  Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

  医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

  Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

  病人:我该怎么呢?

  Patient: What should I do then?

  医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

  Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

  病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

  Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

  医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

  Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

  病人:多谢了。再见!

  Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

  医生:再见!

  Doctor: Bye!

  单词 Words

  insomnia  n. 失眠症

  appetite  n. 胃口

  pressure  n. 压力,血压

  anemic  n. 贫血病

  exhausted  adj 疲倦,筋疲力尽

  overwork  n. 过度劳累

  outdoors  adv 户外

  cure  n. vt 治愈,治好

  短语 Phrases

  suffer from   遭受

  sleeping pills   安眠药

  on the edge   紧张不安

  take sb's blood pressure   量血压

  句子 Sentence Patterns

  What seems to be the trouble?

  哪里不舒服?

  How long have you had this problem?

  这种情况有多久了?

  I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

  我试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

  There is nothing to be alarmed about. 没什么好担心的。

  Don't strain yourself too much. 不要过度劳累。

  医务英语—挂号

  At the Registration Office

  对话3

  Dialogue Three

  护士:早上好!

  Nurse: Good morning.

  病人:你好!

  Patient: Good morning.

  护士:请问哪里不舒服?

  Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

  病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

  Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

  护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

  Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

  病人:从昨晚开始的。

  Patient: Since last night.

  护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

  Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

  病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

  Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

  护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

  Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

  病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?

  Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

  护士:您最好挂内科。

  Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

  病人:表填好,给你。

  Patient: Here is my registration card.

  护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

  Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

  病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

  Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

  护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

  Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

  病人:多谢了。

  Patient: Thanks a lot.

  护士:不客气。

  Nurse: You're welcome.

  单词Words

  registration n. 挂号

  gender n.性别

  address n. 住址

  department n. 科,系,部门

  register vi挂号

  fee n. 费

  lift n. 电梯

  corridor n. 走道

  短语

  Phrases

  run a high fever发高烧

  as a matter of fact事实上

  in that case 如果那样

  fill in 填写

  and things like that等等

  register with 挂(某科)的号

  had better 最好

  take a lift坐电梯

  make a left turn向左拐

  句子

  Sentence Patterns

  What seems to be the problem? 请问哪里不舒服?

  How long have you had the problem? 这种情况出现有多久了?

  In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

  Which department should I register with, madam? 请问我应该挂哪科?

  You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好挂内科。

  Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

  坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

    5107