英 [s?lv] 美 [sɑlv, s?lv]
1. I dreamed up a plan to solve both problems at once.
2. Human societies have the power to solve the problems confronting them.
3. Egypt wants to solve the problem in an atmosphere of cordiality.
4. Their domestic reforms did nothing to solve the problem of unemployment.
5. She leaned on him to help her to solve her problems.
6. You know, it occurs to me you could solve all your problems by obtaining more money.
7. It isn't going to solve a single thing.
8. Attempts are being made to solve the problem of waste disposal.
9. It is unrealistic to expect them to be able to solve the problem immediately.
10. Let's think this out together — there must be a way to solve this.
11. He assured us of his ability to solve the problem.
12. Such comments are inane because they don't help us solve our problem.
13. Once this difficulty is overcome, other problems will be easy to solve.
14. We'll have to think of a way to solve the problem.
15. We can solve the problem no matter how complicated it is.