学习啦>学习英语>专业英语>银行英语>

银行柜台常用英语句子对话阅读

若木分享

  在银行柜台接待外国友人或者是出国去银行办理业务,都是需要一些银行业的常用英语口语,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家介绍银行柜台常用英语句子,欢迎大家阅读!

  银行柜台常用英语句子

  1.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

  Do you like to open a current account?

  2.请告诉我你想存何种户头?

  Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

  3.你想开哪种帐户?

  What kind of account did you have in your mind?

  4.定期还是活期?

  A deposit or current account?

  5.支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。

  There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

  6.你有多钱要存入呢?

  How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

  7.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?

  Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

  8.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。

  Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

  9.如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。

  Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

  10.我想开一个活期存款帐户。

  I should like to open a current account.

  11.请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?

  Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

  12.第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

  Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

  13.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

  I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

  14.我想兑现这张汇款单。

  I'd like to cash this money order.

  15.请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

  Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

  16.如果透支了怎么办?

  What if I overdraw?

  17.我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

  I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

  银行柜台常用英语对话阅读

  A:May I help you?

  先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?

  B:I'd like to withdraw some money.

  我想取一些钱。

  A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.

  请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。

  B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?

  好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?

  A:Your ID card, please.

  还需要您的身份证

  B:Oh, yes. Here it is.

  哦,是的,给你。

  A:Do you want large ones or small ones?

  你想要大额的还是小面值的?

  B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.

  4张一百的,1张十块的。

  A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.

  请稍等。现金给您。

  B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.

  另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?

  A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?

  先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?

  B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.

  我想换100英镑。这是189美元。

  A:OK. And here's your money.

  好的,给您换好了。

  B:Thank you. And goodbye.

  谢谢,再见。

  A:Goodbye.

  再见。

  银行英语对话阅读带翻译

  A: Good afternoon. Can I help you?

  下午好。我能帮您什么吗?

  B: Is Ms April Wang available at the moment?

  April Wang女士现在有空儿吗?

  A: I'm sorry, Sir. She's currently away at our sub-branch. Is there anything I can help you with?

  对不起,先生。她目前到我们的下面的分支机构去了。我可以为您效劳吗?

  B: I hope so. I'm in the process of applying for a credit card with you, and Ms Wang asked me to drop off these documents.

  希望如此。我正在你们这里申请信用卡,王女士让我把这些文件拿过来。

  A: Let me take a look ... ID, yes, form completed, yes well, it looks in order, Sir.

  让我看看……身份证,好的,表格填完了,好的……嗔,看来都齐了,先生。

  B: Do you need anything else from me?

  你还需要我提供什么吗?

  A: We do require a deposit before we can issue you with a personal credit card.

  我们在给您发个人信用卡之前,您还需要付押金。

  B: No problem. How much? If I don't have enough on me, I'll pop over to the ATM and draw some.

  没问题。多少钱?如果我带的钱不够的话,我就赶到自动取款机那边取一些钱出来。

  A: The minimum deposit is 1,500 RMB. But you will need to pay some small additional handling charges as well.

  保证金最低为1500元。但是您还需要付一点儿手续费。

  B: I think I can manage that. Let's see ... yes, here we are.

  我想我足以应付。让我看看……够了,给你。


猜你喜欢:

1.银行英语服务用语

2.银行信用卡挂失常用英语

3.去银行兑换货币英语口语

4.银行常用语

5.银行常用英语词汇及短语

6.银行货币兑换的英语口语

    88306